Nobody has time for any Monkey business! But one thing your company can use, is an efficient, affordable, customizable solution for creating, sending, and tracking email newsletters.
You’ll enjoy a lighthearted approach, without any shenanigans when you trust your email marketing to MailChimp. Here is a service that will manage your mailing lists, integrates with Twitter, provides reports that are simple and easy to understand, and gives subscribers a one-click unsubscribe option, so your newsletters don’t get marked as spam. Best of all, if you have up to 2,000 subscribers, MailChimp is FREE forever! If you’ve got a larger client base, no worries, as they also have affordable monthly plans to fit your business needs.
For those of you who have already discovered the virtues of MailChimp, might I entice you with the magic that is MailChimp API…
What is it?
A connection is established between your store and your MailChimp account, this connection will allow input from your contact form to be sent to a list in your MailChimp account, so new customers can start receiving your newsletters. Customers will then have the ability to check Yes or No on your contact form, depending on whether they want to be added or not to be added.
- You won’t need to redirect customers off your website to sign up
- It can be integrated with any contact form that preexists on your website
- Merges your Contact Us form with your Keep Us Updated form
- Has a lightweight code that simplifies user experience
- Won’t lose any functionality from embedding the code onto your site
So, why do you need this?
- By integrating MailChimp API with your contact form, you are now simplifying the process for a customer to add themselves to your newsletter. Newsletters are a great way to keep your clients updated with news and information about your company or products, offer promotions, generate brand recognition, and actually reach your target audience.
Sounds appealing? You bet! Visit our contact page and see MailChimp in action by clicking the checkbox for “Join our Newsletter!”. To find out more about MailChimp API and what it can do for you, please contact us, we’d love to hear from you!